8.21.2010

My Favorite Things: Melody Ehsani Jewelry

I am OBSESSED with buying jewelry & accessories so last month when I came across Melody Ehsani's website I was uber excited and just had to order a custom necklace.

You may not know her name but you sure have seen her designs on some of your favorite celebs including; Neyo, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Erykah Badu, Diggy Simmons, and Lupe Fiasco.


Alicia Keys wearing the custom 3-finger rings.
Melody Ehsani with Rihanna
3-finger Swarvoski ring.

Rihanna wearing the Matrix earrings.
Keri Hilson in the "Turning Me On" video wearing custom rings.

Melody Ehsani shoes.
Her accessories are very affordable for the everyday person with the custom jewelry designs priced only at $48. The line is HOT people and can be for guys & girls.

I just received my package in the mail and I am already thinking about what I can order next from her line. I'm thinking some earrings & rings will be my next purchase.

Me in my custom necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...