1.13.2011

Celebrity Twitpics

Here's a few of some of your favorite celebrity's twitter pictures. 

@antoniacarter I ♥ this Pic
I love Toya & Memphitz together. Too cute!

@OfficialKimora: Hangin with my girl Giuliana Rancic at E! News. Had fun thanks! See our interview tonight at 7+11pm☺#Fabulosity #fb

@Nicole_Murphy: @OfficialMelB and @YolandaBraddy it was torture today in that Booty Class lol!!!! Who knew u can do squats in heels? Omg! Insane !!!


@DiamondAtl: Wow this shit is real.. I just fell and cut my hand.. The snow is now ice!! #Bullshit
Ouch! Rapper Diamond took a fall in the ice today in Atlanta. You have to be more careful girl!

@AngelaSimmons: I found this cute lil doggie :) hehe think it belongs to @JessTheBestDuuh hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...