2.17.2011

Lady Gaga Graces The Cover of Billboard Magazine

Lady Gaga is on the cover of the March issue of Billboard Magazine discussing her new album & single "Born This Way", her Grammy's grand entrance & performance, and breaking Billboard's Hot 100 record. 
On the message of "Born This Way": "Harkening back to the early '90s when Madonna, En Vogue, Whitney Houston and TLC were making very empowering music for women and the gay community...the lyrics and the melodies were very poignant and very gospel and very spiritual. I said, 'That's the kind of record I need to make.' "
On the "Grammy egg": "I was thinking about birth. I was thinking about embryos. Even my hair color was a washed out rose color that I had at the Grammys, it was meant to be a hair expression, an after birth." 

Spotted at Billboard Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...