3.19.2011

My Favorite Things: O.P.I Shatter Nail Lacquer

One of the hottest trends right now comes from O.P.I's Black Shatter nail lacquer. The color was released from the Serena Williams 'Glam Slam' collection but gained popularity when the Katy Perry Collection released back in January. You can purchase O.P.I's shatter polish from Ulta and Sephora stores for $12.95.

When the shatter is applied to your nail it instantly separates on the nail creating unique cheetah print-like designs. But there is a little trick to applying the polish, if you want big pieces be sure to put a thick layer on your nail, and if you want it to break into smaller tinier pieces apply a thin layer. 

my nails with the shatter polish on. 

Singer Cassie's nails

Now, if you're not into the black polish China Glaze has just came out with a crackle polish with various colors and just like O.P.I's polish it's very hard to get your hands on this hot item. You can find it at Sally's beauty supply stores for $4.99.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...