4.11.2011

Trend Lookout: Spring-y Nails


Anyone who knows me knows that I paint my nails a different color every week just about. -So no I don't go to to the nail salon because I can paint my nails perfectly fine and my nails are grow really fast but I prefer them to be short & neat.-With spring here I've found myself buying more pastel colors for the season.

I shared with y'all the O.P.I Black Shatter look before and now I wanted to share some great nail polishes for the spring.

Blues & Greens. 

*I have the Aqua polish from Forever 21 and LOVE it. It's the perfect blue for the spring.

Pinks & Oranges. 

Yellows & Purples. 

Glitter.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS COLOR!! I THINK IMMA TRY OUT THIS TECHNIQUE ... Love the glitter =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...