7.16.2010

Lloyd Apologizes to Ciara

Now I am NOT a fan of Lloyd's (nor Bobby Valentino) so when I heard this news of him calling Ciara a "Hollywood b*tch" over a  year ago that made me dislike him anymore.

"I don't f**k with Hollywood b**ches and she's like one of the chicks that's just changed along the way with the fame and the money and all of that. I don't really get down with her anymore on some real s**t. The truth hurts, but it will set you free. But I wish her all the best."
This week Lloyd addressed the issue on his personal blog and wrote a public apology to Ciara.

Let’s set the record straight on my “Hollywood B*tches” comment in Hip Hop Weekly. I said what I said and I stand by it. But read exactly what I said, then judge me. The truth is, I don’t fuck with Hollywood B*tches (or Hollywood Ni**as for that matter). No, I’m not calling Ciara a b*tch, I’m saying that I think celebrity status changed her for the worse, and because of that, we don’t get down anymore.

Yesterday I spoke to CiCi for the first time in years. I called her to explain my comments and to let her know how I felt about the situation. We had a good one-on-one conversation that will remain between us. I respect and I love CiCi like family, but sometimes family are the only ones that will tell you the truth. I’m sure I could have found a better way to tell her, but what’s done is done. We're moving on.

The funny thing is, this Ciara question was the last question in the HHW interview. At first, I lied and made up some answer to make it seem like we were still cool. But when I hung up the phone, I felt like I shoulda just kept it real, so I called back and answered the question honestly. Maybe a little too honestly. But fair is fair, if I start acting Hollywood, someone that knew me before the fame should call me out too. I wish CiCi the best.

Shout out to Dave Mays and Hip Hop Weekly. Peace

I respect him for being a man and apologizing, but I think he's jealous of Ciara's fame. I mean really, she's friends with the Kardashians. She's struck gold! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...