7.22.2010

Official Videos

T.I. ft. Keri Hilson "Got Your Back"



The video has appearances from the sexy Lance Gross and beautiful Jill Marie Jones. The lovely Keri Hilson looks amazing as usual, I'm loving the gold chain she's wearing in the opening scene. Notice at the end of the video Tiny comes from the "back" of T.I. too cute.

T.I.'s new album King Uncaged will be released later this year and I have already pre-ordered the cd, have to support my boo! LOL.


Nicki Minaj "Your Love"




I will say when I saw the screenshots for this I thought the video wasn't going to have anything to do with the song but Nicki proved me wrong. I like the concept of the video, it has a Kill Bill theme to it and the male eye candy is Michael Jai White, from Why Did I Get Married.

Nicki Minaj's album will be released in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...