10.18.2010

New Music: T.I. - Get Back Up (ft. Chris Brown)




Hours after the rapper, T.I., was sentenced to 11 months in prison for violating his parole he released this song "Get Back Up" featuring Chris Brown.

T.I. addresses his "haters" and apologizes to his fans and those that supported him.
"apologies to my fans and my closest friends (I'm sorry)
for letting you down, I won't take you down this road again
most of you now saying whatever, here we go again"

 T.I. - Get Back Up ft Chris Brown by CandiPop

I find it ironic that he has Chris Brown on this track, a person who's also still getting grief from his actions earlier this year.

T.I. has 2 weeks to turn himself in to serve his sentence. I'm hoping within those 2 weeks we will find out when his album King Uncaged will be released-or not.

Download: Get Back Up - T.I. feat. Chris Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...