5.22.2009

Bad Day Relief

A few weeks ago a friend introduced me to a website that allows people to vent about the bad things that happened in their lives. If you think you have it bad wait until you read these short stories on fmylife.com. Here are a couple of new stories that have been posted.


Today, I confronted my fiance and told him I knew his 'little secret'. I
had suspected that he had been ruining his wedding diet by eating pizza at
the office. He replied that the affair with his secretary had only been going on for
a couple of months. FML
-05/24/2009 at 7:39pm by Anonymous
------------------------------------------------
Today, I was on the bus home and on the phone with my best friend discussing my sex life with this new guy I'm seeing. I was telling her all sorts of raunchy sex things we've done until someone taps my shoulder and says "I'm sure he doesn't appreciate you saying this in public." It was his mom. FML

- 05/19/2009 at 8:51pm by Kens


There are many more stories like this. The site has topics such as: work, kids, money, sex, life, and love and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...