5.07.2009

Cassie Shocking Photos!

It's 4:30 a.m and I was about to go to sleep but I kept seeing posts about Cassie on twitter so I decided to do a little research and what did I find you may ask, Cassie's pierced nipples! It seems someone has posted some very risque pictures of your girl Cassie just a couple of hours ago. She posted a comment on her twitter about the pictures:

"It seems that someone has hacked into my computer… that’s real foul and
evil. Now stop acting like you haven’t seen a titty before."



She seems very calm about the situation, maybe a little too calm?! But I understand she's a model so it wouldn't phase her...but doesn't she have an album coming out soon?? Just an idea. Let's not forget she did just shave half her head bald just a couple of weeks ago. Hmm...Just a thought. But ya'll decide.. Sorry i covered the "best" part up, but this just isn't that kind of site. Lol. For the real deal & more pictures you can go to____. Hehe.

photos courtesy: http://bigvon.com

1 comment:

  1. Dammit i saw it on twitter last night too!!! adn one word: YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...